A Program Designed to Maximize Your Potential
Our program teaches cutting and coloring from REDKEN’s cosmetology school’s curriculum, makeup, manicures, pedicures, acrylic nails, basic facials, and the art of hairdressing combined with business strategies and training in guest services.
Skills You Will Learn
- REDKEN-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Business planning and communications skills for a well rounded education
- Classroom sizes of less than 20 per class to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Training with guests, providing you salon type experiences
- Contacts with salons to help you get your career started
Some Common Questions
How long is this program?
When can I enroll?
TSPA Grand Junction offers enrollment the following dates for 2020:
November 3, 2020
- January 12, 2021
- March 16, 2021
- June 8, 2021
- August 11, 2021
- October 12, 2021
Not sure if this is for you? That’s OK! Consider coming in for a tour of the Academy and see what we are all about.
Do I need prior experience with cosmetology?
What will be my career opportunities?
Here are a few of the career options with Cosmetology:
- Salon Owner/Salon Manager
- Work on a Cruise Ship or at a Resort
- Sales Consultant
- Platform Artist/Educator
- Beauty Writer/Magazine Editor
- Wig Specialist
- Hair for TV, Movies, or Theater
- Beauty Advisor/Retail
- Develop a Product Line
- Session Stylist
- Cosmetology School Educator
- Beauty Business Consultant
Let’s Get Started
Are you ready to to find out more about a new career at TSPA-GJ? That’s awesome! We’re excited to have you join us. Click the button below to get started.
Want to talk to someone now? Feel free to text questions to 970.245.1110 or send us an email.