The Foundational Skills for a Life Long Career
Our Esthetics Program can prepare you for the state board exam, and more importantly, help you to be ready to face the ongoing challenges of keeping up on products to meet consumers’ demands for a long-term career in the industry.
A Program Designed for Your Success
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principles for skin analysis and conditions, facials, skin and body treatments.
- Eyebrow arching and hair removal.
- Business planning and communication skills.
- Small class sizes (< 10 students) to encourage your creativity and promote better learning.
- Guest training for salon/spa experiences.
Some Common Questions
How long is this program?
This is a 5 month program (600 class hours.) Classes run Tuesday through Saturday with varying hours.
When can I Enroll?
TSPA Grand Junction offers enrollment the following dates for Esthetics 2020:
- January 2020
- June 2020
Not sure if this is for you? That’s OK! Consider coming in for a tour of the property and seeing what it’s all about.
Do I need prior experience with esthetics?
No! Our Students come from all walks of life, all ages, and all professional backgrounds. What makes our program so great is our expert staff are capable and experienced with teaching the required skills to a variety of learning styles.
What are the minimum requirements?
Every student will need the following to enroll in a program at The Salon Professional Academy, Grand Junction:
- Must be at least 17 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a record clear of felonies.
What will my career opportunities be?
With the right training, you could begin a career sharing your skills with a clientele in a salon or spa, own your own salon or spa one day or become an educator and inspire others to enter into the beauty business. You could choose to enter into the fashion industry as a makeup artist or stylist. Perhaps your dream is to work behind the scenes in a movie, on a Broadway play, at a fashion show or perhaps as a photo makeup artist/stylist. Reach for the stars, because whatever your dream may be, a career in beauty can take you there.
Here are a few of the career options available:
- Salon Owner/Salon Manager
- Makeup Artist
- Work on a Cruise Ship or at a Resort
- Sales Consultant
- Platform Artist/Educator
- Beauty Writer/Magazine Editor
- Makeup for TV, Movies, or Theater
- Beauty Advisor/Retail
- Develop a Product Line
- Cosmetology School Educator
- Beauty Business Consultant
Have another question? Send a text to 970.245.1110
Let's Get Started
Are you ready to to find out more about a new career at TSPA-GJ? That's awesome! We're excited to have you join us. Click the button below to get started.
Want to talk to someone now? Feel free to call or text questions to 970.245.1110 or send us an email.